A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do them.
1. My 3 older siblings are the reason I started reading so young. They wouldn't let me play games with them unless I could read the cards myself. By the end of grade 1, I had read through all the books in my schools collection--twice. It was small but jeez!
2. My first school had one-room. Most of the students transferred after grade 3 (to a 'larger' school) but some stayed until grade 7. When the teacher retired, they shut down the school.
3. I have a phenomal memory for stupid facts and odd stories but a terrible one for names. (I can remember faces.) I would study for test by reading my notes in the hall on the way to class and I would usually get an A (except in algebra, ugh).
4. The first computer I messed with was a TI-20. Then I worked with my cousin programming stuff for a Commodore 64. I've been working with computers ever since and everyone always asks me to troubleshoot for them. The funny thing is, I really don't like computers. As long as they work, it's okay. Otherwise, I want to take a hammer to them.
5. My father was the leader of a top-40 cover band when I was a kid (early 70's). He played piano, upright bass, electric bass, classical and electric guitar. He could, if pushed, play the trumpet and the drums. I did not inherit any musical ability except for appreciation.
6. For nearly half the songs in my kids' music collections, I remember the original (and will often have it in my collection. (Mostly because of Fact #5.)
7. I went back to school when I was 40 and got a college degree. I have much more money to play with now. I should have done it sooner.
I'm not going to tag anyone, because I just don't, but if you want to do this, go ahead.